This module is focussed on Environmental Comfort.
Module Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this module is:
- To understand the concept of environmental comfort
- To have explored the different aspects of environmental comfort
By the end of the module you will:
- Understand your personal preferences for environmental comfort
- Understand which stressors affect you as an individual
- Know two strategy types for dealing with stressors
- Have one identified action to work on within the next seven days
- Have checked in and reviewed emotion-focussed strategies learnt in previous modules
Click Next to move to the first exercise.