WI Climbing Event // Saturday 7th Nov 2015
If you are a WI member or a WI wannabe based in the North West and you want to give climbing a try, then this session is made for you.
Where: Manchester Climbing Centre
When: Saturday 7th November 2015
Time: 12pm – 4pm
This taster session is a sociable event, where you can try out climbing with a qualified and insured Womenclimb instructor, then have a cup of tea when you need a break. We will provide you with all the equipment and instruction you need to try out climbing in an indoor climbing environment.
Why Climbing? It’s sociable
- Great for toning your body
- Good fitness activity
- Helps you make new friends
- The community of climbers is brilliant & welcoming
- Most people (even people who feel they might be too overweight) can climb
- Helps you feel positive and overcome mental health difficulties
- Instruction from a qualified and insured Womenclimb climbing instructor
- Equipment – harness, belay device, karabiner – just wear plimsolls or hire climbing shoes from the venue
- Cup of tea or coffee in the cafe